Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh Boys...

I'm going to have to follow Hailey with numbering and talking about situations.
1)Matt
2)Brent
3)Luke

I haven't seen #1 since picked up dog and that was only for a few minutes. It kind of bums me out because he's always busy and what happened before I left threw me off my game. Whatever though.

#2 is always at his farm making hay. Yup he makes hay. We spent the fourth of July together (his request). His farm is huge. There was a little mountain by his house where they shot off fireworks and they were awesome. There was family, their friends, all that stuff. I stayed over and he got sick because everyone in the house was sick. So we hung out for a little once we woke up and then I left. Unfortunately, #2 lives almost an hour away. He's rarely in Salt Lake so we haven't been able to hang out.

#3 reminds me of high school, but in a good way. He loves outdoor activities and I do not. It's a rare occasion that I'll do outdoor things. I think it's neat though.

I don't think I'm ready for a relationship cause I don't completely know if I'm over #1. He's too confusing.. Ugh.

Take me back to London

No comments:

Post a Comment