Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming up anytime now

A lot of things are coming up this month and I'm super stoked about it.


I walk on May 7th and my cousin Dezy and her daughter Myha are coming to see! I haven't seen them in months and Myha owns my heart. AJ got work off to come too! I was a little worried that he wouldn't because he kept forgetting, but he told me Monday he did :)


May 14th we're leaving to Vegas with a bunch of his friends. I'm pretty excited. I like everyone that's going, but I don't want to be too much cause I heard I can be that way. I'm sure it'll be fine though. After that, we're going to take a small trip to San Francisco in June or in July. 


May 17th I start summer school at the U to begin Grad school classes. I haven't handed in an application to be in it because I missed the deadline, but they said I have a 99% chance of getting in and if I take classes for it beforehand, I have a better chance haha. Adolescent Development, here I come.


May 21st is my sister's graduation from hair school. She's so excited! I need to talk to my boss and make sure I can get time off. Luckily, I do well at work and they seem to like me. I wish I was teaching though.


The relationship has been pretty great the past couple weeks. He really does make me very happy. I love watching him play hockey. I have a good boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment