Sunday, March 22, 2009

I want to be rich and I want to be famous

Did you ever have the night where you don't know what the fuck you're doing except that what you're doing is something completely wrong? Oh yes those nights are now my reality. As a drunk little girl talked to her ex and he lied about something we both knew was a bad idea because he's a lazy ass. But the result was much needed release for the both of us. The morning texts were sorries and sheeshes, but understanding that whatever the fuck. Hilarity came about in my life at that moment when I realized how ridiculous my actions were and how ridiculous his were as well. The hilarity was not construed at the beginning, but the moment I heard the words I will not utter, it transpired. 

While talking to some people and my mind fully clear, I began discussing how I've known little kids that I've wanted to shove and push down on the ground. Let me tell you, later I realized being pushed on the ground hurts your ass. But in my defense, those little kids deserve being pushed on the ground by someone bigger than them. I feel they need to see that it's not fair when they pick on smaller kids because it's rude. Also when they are being little douche bags and treating adults like they're nobody, I feel like if I pushed them down, they really deserve it and it's not my fault that they are turds. 

I would trade a BLT minus tomato for Molly right now. 
I got a cantaloupe the other day and assumed my mom would eventually cut it for me. Apparently she would've had I just asked her. I feel that if I had her cut it for me, it'd make her feel good about herself. She would get a nice pat on the back from me and a hug and a thank you. I know moms like that kind of thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment