Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let's do this! I'm a cashew!

This weekend was fantastical. Friday I picked my mom up from the airport and hung out with her all night. Saturday I had lame work, but then I saw Hippie real quick which was nice, a little weird, but nice.
I got to go to the Bee's game with Bina and Anna and it was amazing! It was a little cold as well, but worth it. I miss Bina, I wish I saw her more.. Pfft.

Today I had lame work again. I spent most the morning with my darling Myha. I love that girl more than anyone. She makes me so happy. 
I just got home from dinner with Bear. It wasn't awkward at dinner at all. It was really nice and it made me miss him, but I don't mind.. We might've kissed a little and stuff haha.. I'm glad he wanted to see me before I left.

Now french homework.. ugh

1 comment:

  1. i looooooove you! i can't wait for our summer adventures!

    ReplyDelete