Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pffft I'm the sexiest thriller of the year.. Douche..

So I leave in 1 week. I'm pretty excited, but very nervous. I have so much to do still.
Here's a poem.

A Dinosaur (I’m not tasting anything)
 An empty fire pit with kids sitting telling stories
Little girls sharing secrets and giggling
Softness and tendernous
Small voices saying “ooh and ahh”
Lying on the grass with flowers in their hair
Staring at the white and gray clouds
Surrounded with blue air
It smells like spring time
Here is the beauty after a long winter
Haha take that stupid nature loving teacher whom I hate. It turned out great and I left early.. 
Ok so I asked Bear to come over tonight and he said he had a study group and I said "meh." A little after 6 today he texted me and said that his group was canceled and that he and Derby could come up for a bit if I wanted.
Well of course I want! So he came over and it was fun. We just talked a little and stuff. I'm starting to think he might miss me a little bit. Fantastic! Derby is such a fatty! He's bigger than Reggie almost and he's not supposed to be at all! I love him so much.
He was at brunch with his mom the other week and they were talking about his graduation. He then proceeded to tell her that I was getting ready to leave for London and she told him to tell me congratulations and good for me. He told me that every time he'd start talking about his graduation, she'd start talking about how excited she was for me. How nice! I miss her. I know that she's probably thinking Bear's a dummy for letting a catch like me go hahaha! Jokes.
And now for some pictures!





1 comment:

  1. oh he is a dumby for letting you go.. and believe me, he knows it!

    ReplyDelete