Friday, August 15, 2014

It's Time to Revamp - Here's a Story

It's been years.
YEARS!
Does anyone read blogs anymore? It doesn't matter.

You guys, the world is fucked up. So let's talk about something interesting.

I googled 'hot topics' so I could have my own discussion.

After passing all the awesome deals at Hot Topic (my favorite store when I was a teenager), I read this headline -

TEENAGER FOUND LIVING IN WALMART FOR 4 DAYS

This kid is brilliant. He was living in a makeshift campsite near the baby aisle.
My first thought is when Zach and the gang (Saved by the Bell) stayed at the mall to get concert tickets. They stole money, they were going to buy all the tickets then sale them for more money.
Zach was fucked up.

Remember this part?















Anyway, this kid changed clothes so he didn't look suspicious and ate food from the store. He was doing everything right, right?

So, how did he get caught?
Well, here's how... HE'S A TEENAGER! And teenagers NEVER clean up after themselves.

He was caught because he left a pile of trash leading to his campsite.

The reason I thought this was a good thing to start with on the new revamped ComedyorNot blog is this -

If you don't know how to do something, watch Saved by the Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment