Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Every flavor only on Wednesdays.

I am trying an experiment with my meds this week. I took lamictal only last night to see if it caused bad dreams and tonight I'm only taking trazodone. Let's find the stem of the situation. Maybe it's me with a scrambled mind. Who knows. I hope I can find out though. 


I wouldn't mind a surprise visit or text from the boyfriend right now. This is kind of hard. Hopefully it's worth it though. Only time can tell. Life should be a little easier. I don't understand how it came to this at all. I could be a bad girlfriend maybe, I'm not quite sure. Maybe he's just scared. Maybe he just liked being friends. I like him as my boyfriend though and I hope he figures out that he likes it too. 


Matt invited me to go see him and Derby the other day. I declined. I always decline. I wish I could see my little bundle of joy without the human. Might be worth it though. 


Golfing with dad is baller. Golfing in general is baller. It keeps me from getting wrapped up in my mind. I don't have anything going on tomorrow so maybe I'll pack up my clubs and go hit some balls after work. Good plan.

2 comments:

  1. you're a good lady and the best friend! if he doesnt straighten out we'll have david pay him a visit, hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm free if you want to do something after golfing!

    ReplyDelete