Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Le battement d'ailes du papillon

wow oh wow oh wow.
"Happenstance" was an amazing movie.
It was about how certain things you do in the world changes it every day. It's focused on Audrey Tautou and Faudel and how they meet after the most random day. It has several different stories to it and I just loved them all.

Here are some memorable quotes from the movie:

"There's not a gesture, even the most insignificant, that can't change the world. Every detail, every gesture, as slight as it may be, reveals an infinity of truths and thus has an endless repercussion and grandiose effects."

"You only have to piss in the sea to make the ocean rise."

"Do something stupid, random and ludicrous. That stupid, random and ludicrous act can upset the order of the world."

That movies was just amazing.
Next movie on my list is "Priceless." Tomorrow I may watch "Paris, Je t'aime."

I love these movies. They make me so happy.

1 comment: