Saturday, March 20, 2010

There is a spoiler in this post... Not a huge one, but one.

What a hellish week. I hope the boyfriend finds things out. He is a really good person; just not where he wants to be. I'll be around though. 


I think I've found the stem of my nightmares and I think it's because I read and look up too much shit. Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is my nightmare. I look up disgusting, random shit constantly and I'm sure it's just messing with my dreams. 


Weird fucking shit though...
I started looking up serial killers last weekend and I was interested in this woman named "Karla Homokla." I kept reading about her and the next day I was watching TV and on lifetime the movie based on her story was on!! It was so weird to watch! 
Then this week I was reading up on lobotomies and just kept looking up podcasts and things because it was so interesting. Tonight I went and saw "Shutter Island" (which was fucking amazing) and kapow! Lobotomies. What the fuck. 
Also! My friend was telling me about a book he was writing about a man who was married to his house. It is a loveless marriage and it is an amazing story. As he's telling me all I can think of is how I recently starting reading and watching things on objectum sexuality. That is the premise to his book. He had no idea it was even real thing! He was pretty stoke on knowing too! 


Maybe my mom and dad were right and I need to stop looking up so much shit. I just wish I was in school or something so I can talk to more people about all these things I want to know or discuss with someone. 

1 comment:

  1. dont read yourself crazy! i dont need anymore crazy best friends!

    ReplyDelete