Thursday, March 18, 2010

I guess you're not supposed to make Jew jokes at dinner?

The other day my mom smacked my head because I was really full from dinner and said "I feel like a Jew right before Christmas."
The story behind it is that before Christmas was an actual day, Romans would feed Jews a shit ton of food around that time of year. They'd be so full they wouldn't be able to move and the Romans would make them get naked and race in the streets. 
I thought my comment was pretty amusing and relevant. My mom said I'm not allowed to talk like that though. *sigh* Another Jew joke wasted.


Lately it feels like I'm in a relationship with myself. I've felt that way for a couple weeks. It always seems that I'm the only one trying. It doesn't really help to know that he also thinks that I like him more than he likes me and that I want more out of the relationship than he does. Yes, this was an actual conversation.


I don't know. 


At least I enjoy my job. I need more things for my cubicle though :)

1 comment: