Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello Interweb....

Being off the internet for a week was easier and nicer than I thought it could be. I didn't wonder who I wasn't talking to or what I could become a fan of on Facebook; I was just doing my own thing.

I've become super addicted to "Stuff You Should Know" podcasts. I love finding out random facts about anything and everything. Like that black people are less likely to get scabies. Yup interesting. 

I got super sick after Tosh on Saturday. I don't know where it came from cause AJ wasn't sick! AJ took care of me even though he was sick. He put loads of covers on my freezing body, brought me juice AND drew me a hot bath :)
He has been a really good boyfriend lately. I wish he could figure out why he is so sick. He usually only gets this way for 2-3 days and it's been 2 weeks. I'm really worried about him. It's getting worst. 

I really like my new job. I'm glad I have a full time job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment